Six outstanding Brookfield High School graduates will be inducted into the district's Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame on Saturday, September 16, 2023. This year's class includes three doctors (two of which are twin sisters), a pair of military veteran brothers, and a posthumous induction.
The Distinguished Alumni Class of 2023 includes:
- Dr. Darlene A. Vasbinder-Calhoun (Class of 1974)
- Dr. Deborah (Vasbinder) Dillon (Class of 1977)
- Clyde P. Ledbetter (Class of 1937)
- Dr. Victoria Husted Medvec (Class of 1982)
- Col. Donald L. Shaffer (Class of 1982)
- LTC Emmett C. Shaffer, III (Class of 1977)
The group plans to visit the district on Friday, September 15 to tour the school and speak with students before their formal induction at Tiffany's Banquet Center on Saturday.
Congratulations to our newest Hall of Fame members!