Welcome to the Brookfield Local School District! We are pleased to welcome you and your student(s) to our Warrior Family!
In order to enroll your child into the Brookfield Local School District, please complete the following steps:
2. Once you complete the OneView registration forms, please collect the following documents:
- Student's original birth certificate (with raised seal)
- Updated immunization record
- Two proofs of residency (i.e. electric bill, gas bill, mortgage statement, property tax statement, any legal document tying you to your physical address.) If you do not have one of the listed documents in your name (for example, if you rent your home or are living as a guest in someone else's home) you and your landlord, or the person you are residing with, need to complete a Residency Affidavit. This form needs to be completed in front of and signed by a Notary Public. This form can be obtained from the OneView website in the Demographics section, or to the right of this webpage.
- Custody paperwork / protection orders / any legal document(s) pertaining to student's custody with the most recent court order and judge's signature, if applicable
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) driver's license or state issued ID matching student's address
- Student's most recent transcript and/or report card, if applicable
- Student IEP/ETR, 504 Plan, WEP/WAP, if applicable
3. Once OneView forms are complete and documents are gathered, please contact Enrollment Coordinator Jena Rummel at 330-619-5744 or [email protected] to schedule an appointment to bring in the documents and finish the enrollment process.
For any other non-enrollment school questions as they relate to your children, please feel free to contact the school your child will be attending at the following numbers:
Brookfield Elementary (K-4)
Guidance Counselor: 330-619-5803
Brookfield Middle (5-8)
Brookfield High (9-12)
Board of Education
We look forward to meeting you and officially welcoming you into the Brookfield Local School District family!
Once a Warrior, always a Warrior!